Indoor Cycling World Wide
We are a non-profit organisation that aims to strengthen the international development of indoor cycling. We provide support to new indoor cycling nations by building up and organising their training.
In our work we are supported by the UCI Indoor Cycling Commission.
We support the dream of our athletes to participate again in the World Games and, why not, become an Olympic discipline.
Goals of the campaign include:
- Gain new nations
- Implement a World Cup in artistic cycling
- Strengthening of media presence
- Aquisition of members
Take part … together we can do it!
Our brochure: Indoor Cycling World Wide
Do you know?
Support by Indoor Cycling World Wide:
- We organise an introduction course with coach and bikes (travel expenses and transportation covered by us, housing and food by you)
- Support for “train-the-trainer”
- Workshops for judges
- Setting up contact to partner clubs or coaches from the main indoor cycling federations Austria, Germany & Switzerland
- Support for training camps
- Training camp for the preparation for the World Championships