We are a non-profit organisation that aims to strengthen the international development of indoor cycling. We provide support to new indoor cycling nations by building up and organising their training and we also want to improve the public relation for indoor cycling with our work.
In our work we are supported by the UCI Indoor Cycling Commission.
We support the dream of our athletes to participate again in the World Games and, why not, become an Olympic discipline.
Goals of the campaign include:
- Gain new nations
- Implement a World Cup in artistic cycling
- Strengthening of media presence
- Aquisition of members
Our activities …
2020 UCI Artistic Cycling World Cup:
Events 2020 UCI Artistic Cycling World Cup:
29 February 2020 / Koblach (AUT) / Round 1
Due to the Corona-Virus Round 2, 3 and the final had to be cancelled
Indoor Cycling World Wide – News
ICWW Newsletter 2-2020
NEW: Multimedia Artistic Cycling Regulations
The link to the multimedia artistic cycling regulations is on our page “start riding”
Postponded - International Coach Education 2020
Due to the Corona crisis, the International Coach Education cannot take place on the scheduled date. As soon as the new date is set, we will publish the invitation.
The combination between artistic cycling and cycle-ball is a guarentee for really great live events.Michael Niedermeier
We love the mixture between body control, coordination and elegance.Céline, Flavia, Jennifer, Melanie
Take part, together we can do it. Indoor Cycling World Wide.Adriana Mathis
Do you know?
Support by Indoor Cycling World Wide:
- We organise an introduction course with coach and bikes (travel expenses and transportation covered by us, housing and food by you)
- Support for “train-the-trainer”
- Workshops for judges
- Setting up contact to partner clubs or coaches from the main indoor cycling federations Austria, Germany & Switzerland
- Support for training camps
- Training camp for the preparation for the World Championships
Our brochure: Indoor Cycling World Wide