Indoor Cycling World Wide
We are a non-profit organisation that aims to strengthen the international development of indoor cycling. We provide support to new indoor cycling nations by building up and organising their training and we also want to improve the public relation for indoor cycling with our work.
In our work we are supported by the UCI Indoor Cycling Commission.
We support the dream of our athletes to participate again in the World Games and, why not, become an Olympic discipline.
Goals of the campaign include:
- Gain new nations
- Implement a World Cup in artistic cycling
- Strengthening of media presence
- Aquisition of members
Our activities ...
2021 UCI Artistic Cycling World Cup:
Events 2021 UCI Artistic Cycling World Cup:
Round 1 / 20 March 2021 / Komarno (SVK)
Round 2 / 26 June 2021 / to be confirmed
Round 3 / 14 August 2021 / Hong Kong (HKG-China)
FINAL / 23 Oktober 2021 / Albstadt (GER)
Indoor Cycling World Wide – News
Invitation ICWW General Meeting
The annual meeting will be held online due to the Corona situation. To participate in the online annual meeting, you need the access data. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the access data. Thank you very much.
ICWW Newsletter 3-2020
International Coach Education 2021
NEW: Multimedia Artistic Cycling Regulations
The link to the multimedia artistic cycling regulations is on our page “start riding”
The combination between artistic cycling and cycle-ball is a guarentee for really great live events.Michael Niedermeier
We love the mixture between body control, coordination and elegance.Céline, Flavia, Jennifer, Melanie
Take part, together we can do it. Indoor Cycling World Wide.Adriana Mathis
Do you know?
Support by Indoor Cycling World Wide:
- We organise an introduction course with coach and bikes (travel expenses and transportation covered by us, housing and food by you)
- Support for “train-the-trainer”
- Workshops for judges
- Setting up contact to partner clubs or coaches from the main indoor cycling federations Austria, Germany & Switzerland
- Support for training camps
- Training camp for the preparation for the World Championships
Our brochure: Indoor Cycling World Wide