From 20 July to 23 July 2021, the traditional Annual East European Training Camp took place
We are a non-profit organisation that aims to strengthen the international development of indoor cycling. We provide support to new indoor cycling nations by building up and organising their training and we also want to improve the public relation for indoor cycling with our work. In our work we are supported by the UCI Indoor Cycling Commission. We support the dream of our athletes to participate again in the World Games and, why not, become an Olympic discipline.
Our goals include:
- Gain new nations
- Implement a World Cup in artistic cycling
- Strengthening of media presence
- Aquisition of members
The combination between artistic cycling and cycle-ball is a guarantee for really great live events.
We love the mixture between body control, coordination and elegance.
Take part, together we can do it. Indoor Cycling World Wide.
Support by Indoor cycling world wide
- We organise an introduction course with coach and bikes (travel expenses and transportation covered by us, housing and food by you)
- Support for “train-the-trainer”
- Workshops for judges
- Setting up contact to partner clubs or coaches from the main indoor cycling federations Austria, Germany & Switzerland
- Support for training camps
- Training camp for the preparation for the World Championships
Do you know